Saturday, January 4, 2014

WOW! where do I start? lots of time gone by. I have some great, new, news. I have another grandson!!! But before I tell you about him, I need to update you on a couple other things. My son got married to a wonderful girl. It was a forever kind of day!

Jessie & Cody

All the Girls

The whole family together (yeah, I'm hugging my son with my neck, I know, weird but I was happy!
Poppy & Grammy
Speaking of Poppy,
I got to stay with her for 7 weeks in Oregon. Her mama was in the hospital on bed rest. 


Poppy & Scruffy




Her daddy did her hair, in the picture with the turquoise shirt....so cute!
things she loves














She is nicknamed "Honey Badger" for a reason




Now...Meet Loxxley Koa Kai Hebb 
He was born at only 28 weeks old. He was without amniotic fluid for 7 weeks! I didn't know a baby could survive without any amniotic fluid. Somehow, this tiny, 2 lb. miracle babies' lungs were developed. He is pretty much breathing on room air with no oxygen. He is on a cpap machine which hopefully will be gone in a couple of weeks. I haven't got to hold & snuggle him yet, but soon & I can't wait! He's our little miracle! YAY! We didn't get one with Ollie darn it. but we're so thankful for our tough Loxxley. He's 8 weeks old today & hanging in there & growing. What a wonderful manifestation of love! kisses & hugs to my Loxxley & his mama & daddy.



1st time his mama held him


 



I sure miss this little man. This was our 2nd Christmas without him. My little Angel Ollie.
I love you forever







2 comments:

  1. You are the most amazing Grandma and Mom that I know and you inspire me all the time to be better. Loved the pictures. And don't worry about the family one where you are 'neck hugging' Cody, it's just adorable. I love your whole family. They are all the best, nicest people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post. Love the pictures of the kids and that sweet Tiffany. Can hardly wait until she gets to Utah to be with family! ~Tracie Grant

    ReplyDelete