Monday, March 4, 2013

Clothes for Poppy


Here they are....a few summer dresses for Poppy. I'm not a very good seamstress but I love to sew. My grandmother was an amazing seamstress. Everything I know, I learned from her. I miss her. 
So grandma Helen, these are for you!














I had to show a close-up of the button-hole. It's not that great but hey, I didn't have to unpick it this time.
I love these sweet little prints. 
Especially the ladybugs & the birds.
Now the true test...will they fit?
I'm not sure, I wish I had my little Poppy close so I could test them myself but her momma will have to do that & take some pics for me. BTW, I got all these patterns off the internet...FREE. If you would like the sites I got the patterns from, just comment below & I'll send you the link. Have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

  1. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?? These are stinking cute! I am in love! I want some!! I loved the last one...very cute way to combine patterns.

    How much would these be to purchase? I would love to give these as baby shower gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all absolutely adorable! You have a fabulous gift when it comes to pairing up fabrics. That is a gift passed down from Gradma Helen I bet. I can't wait to see sweet Poppy in these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Sheri! They have "Poppy" written all over them :) You're making me wish for my first grandbaby, so I have reason to dust off my sewing machine. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ADORABLE! You are such a good grandma. You impress me with your ability to be positive, to be productive through your pain and your constant smile and concern for others. I want to be like you when I grow up!
    PS your buttonholes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you mom. Youre a great grandma. I LOVE all the prints. I love the tiny bird print. So cute. Hope they fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a great seamstress lady. just look at all those cloths. poppy will look so cute in all of them... who am i kidding the girl looks so cute in anything. lol. how special to have a grandma make cloths for her. she will look back in pics and think how awsome it was for her to have them. you are so gifted.... in all you do! nice job on the button hole as well. i just do zippers cause i cant seem to get button holes to work for me. lol. anyway. i hope you have a great and happy day. love you ;)

    ReplyDelete