Monday, February 11, 2013

Handmade Gifts for those cute Grandkids

I love making things for my granddaughter, Poppy. I will be posting a few of the ideas every week.

I thought I'd give a few suggestions for a couple easy gifts for you to make for your grandkids. They can be for Valentines, Easter or just because. The first two are from this site:Love Birds & Chicksicles.
I made these last year for Christmas & my kids love them. This owl is a rice-filled Heating Pad. Kids love to hug this owl when they're sick or hurt or cold.
This chick is a small, rice-filled cooling pack, perfect for all those little scrapes & cuts. 
A perfect, kid-sized Chick-sicle

These cards are from Martha Stewart

I will be making these cute sock dolls in the next few weeks (hopefully), I'll post pictures! 
Please send me pics or ideas for gifts & I'll post them with a link to your page. 
Thanks! Have a beautiful week~


6 comments:

  1. youre right i love my cold and hot pack. cant wait to see your pictures of the sock doll. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! You are so craft! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there sweet sweet lady. hope all is going well for you and your family., my kids keep asking me "when can we go play with that one really nice lady and her castle again?" in other words they miss you even though they only met you and scott briefly. that goes to show you how wonderful you all are. i love you and hope your blog is helping you along your journey. my heart aches for your family daily and if there is anything i can do at any time just let me know. also i would love to bring the kids by again soon to visit. i love you and hope you have a great dau :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these ideas. I have made the chicksicles and they work great. I look forward to seeing what you have coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete